Saturday, July 9, 2011

My bad my bad

I've had a hell of a lot of stuff going on with college and now that summer classes are over, I've been unleashed onto the world. I did do a lot of writing though so keep in mind what I'm posting is from during our time apart.

Latest Obsessions:

  • Batman
  • Painting
  • the media art I keep seeing of beautiful sad-eyed demons and vengeful temptresses
  • Garlic
  • My new story Wolfsbane
  • Blogs
  • Halloween Home Decor
  • Dracula
  • Musicals with a distinctly sinister feel (Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Little Shop of Horrors)
  • How likely it is that I can get a real human skull so I can do the Hamlet thing whenever I want
  • My girlfriend
  • Reading
  • Losing weight so I can buy a goddamn corset
I'm very excited to present to you three lists:
1.  My compiled Reading list (and book buying list if they really are good!) for the summer
2.  Cds and or songs I intend to get (with comments) and:
3. Movie list i intend to watch or have watched but just haven't got

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment