Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Welcome to the World of Ero-Lolita!
I've long been a lover of Lolita but I've never felt I was precisely sweet or goth. I was the kind of girl who wore a leather skirt with a turtleneck. I wanted to be sexy with Class. And I've always loved those girls in bell skirts and bonnets, wanted to be one but never felt I was cute enough. Then I found Lolita's often misunderstood, ignored little sister, Ero-Lolita. I typed her in Google Search. And I couldn't find a single blog on her. Not one. But now there is. And I fully intend for this to be a beacon of hope for every nice gal with a naughty side. You don't have to get naked to get sexy, but you don't have to repress the tempstress within. Love You Gals, Bunny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment